Some of you might think that control freaks have the option of turning it off – but if you are one, you know it’s not true. It’s like having middle child syndrome. You can’t turn that crazy crap off, either. And, if you got both – you are extra awesome! Oh yeah.
So let’s look at some traits of the classic control freak. And I can tease because I am one.
The Classic Control Freak:
- Needs control the same way Linus needs his security blanket.
- “Don’t touch my blanket, bitch! No, I don’t need it. I just like it!”
- Will never admit that they are a control freak.
- Unless you poke them a whole lot. They HATE being poked. Then they think the following…
- Everyone is stupid.
- (You poked her, didn’t you? NEVER poke a control freak. They bite.)
- Yes, control freaks think everyone is stupid.
- Except for you – who seems to be smart.
- For now…
- And, control freaks won’t ask you to do stuff, cause we can do it better…
- Then we’ll bitch that we have to do everything ourselves…
- Even though you offered to help and did an okay job…
- Okay, it was a good job, but they won’t notice until later…
- When we are obsessed with doing something else that doesn’t matter.
- Then you give us a tee shirt that says BEWARE! WILL BITE!
- We laugh, but we are really thinking you are stupid.
Ha ha ha! 🙂